- What is the first story you ever wrote?
Probably something at school when I was a child but can’t really remember what 🙂
- Growing up, what movies or stories inspired your creative passion?
Bunch of different films from differences universe, I’m a kid from the 80 so the 90 been a huge inspiration. Of course it started with the action sports industry for me as I was passionate for Snowboarding
- For an unknown writer, what is the best way to get their screenplay seen?
Trying to figure it out !I guess it should be good so people share it. I also think that sometimes it’s also the subject that define the audience of your content but that’s not always true.
- What experiences from your life influence your characters?
Trying to spread memories from the past by injecting them in my characters but I’m such a beginner in all that ! One day I’ll make real cinema !
- Can you explain your character development process?
I’m not enough experienced to give advise about that topic, actually trying to learn how.
- Do you write bios before you start writing?
No but I guess I should 🙂
- How emotionally involved are you with the characters you create?
It’s all about emotions for me, I need to feel passion. Of course it depends on the characters.
- What are your thoughts on structure?
There’s basics like hook, intro, outdo, process but at the end of the day I feel like there is no rules and that’s one reason I truly love film making. It’s not right or wrong it’s your way of doing it and if it’s well done it should touch people.
- Do you outline before you start writing?
- What is the most important aspect of building a great character?
People should be able to relate in a second, the character as to be bigger than life !